cost per person
Prerequisite: participants will need to have completed either our Coffee Fundamentals or Fast Track Course or be an industry barista as a prerequisite before enrolling into our Latte Art Workshop.
Our Latte Art Workshop is all about mastering the delicate techniques of milk texturing and free pouring to create beautiful latte art patterns. This artisan skill will set your barista game apart from the rest. On completion of this workshop, you will have a better understanding of the proper aeration and texturing techniques to pour the classic latte art patterns - Heart, Tulip and Rosetta.
choose your schedule
- This workshop is 100% practical
- Milk texturing basics – stretch and roll
- Learn how to control your foam with different jug types/sizes and mastering the correct rations of microfoam required
- The techniques required to create the certain latte art patterns
- Practice time! Apply above knowledge and tips learned and perfect the heart, tulip and rosetta, all under the watchful eye of our dedicated trainer
Course Price - $120.00 per person
Course Location – our Affiliated café – Jessies Café + Roasting Co. are the headquarters for Barista School Perth, located at 2/8 Hayden Court, Myaree. Parking is available on the verge and grassed area.
Course Duration - 2 hours (1:30pm – 3:30pm).
Class Documentation & Other – Detailed notes are supplied, which can be used to take notes during the class. Enclosed shoes are required. [our coffee is hot and your feet are important.]
Certificates – a certificate of completion will be handed out at the end of the class.
Cancellations & refunds – All sales are final and refunds are not offered. If you need to reschedule, we require a minimum 48 hours’ notice to change a booking. For more information, please refer to our full terms & conditions.
Are you chasing a job as a Barista? Please head to our Fast Track Barista Class. This is our full day course aimed at aspiring barista’s hoping to work in the industry.